Authors, we’re providing a place for you to promote your free romance books! Whether you have a book you’re offering for free indenfinatly, or you’re in KDP Select and have a limited window to promote your free books, we can help. Guidelines and info are below. Please note we don’t have a limit on the number of romance books we’ll promote, nor are we asking that books have a minimum number of reviews on Amazon. We do have some restrictions however, so please read below.
At least 2 days notice is preferred, but we’ll try to get next day orders done as well.
Please use our contact page if you have any questions.
About our Site:
- Established in 2008
- Fully SEO’d and ranking at #3 in Google SERPs for main keyword phrase
- Audience and audience expectations
- Romance readers
- All ages (For stories posted to the site)
- Current stats
- Average 375 unique daily visitors in the last year
- Average 687 page views per day in the last year
- The site has been dormant—no new content—for about 3 years, and in that time we’ve lost traffic. At our peak we were averaging 2,500 page views a day with more than a 1,000 average daily visitors. I’d like to get us back to those numbers!
- Demographics – Most readers from the US, then India and the UK
The site was initially geared toward romance authors wanting to advertise their work. They would give us exclusive rights to short stories, and in turn we would forward readers to their websites. The way the site was optimized made this easy. We also had a full length novel that we serialized, forcing readers to come back the next week to get the next installment. This worked very well! However, over the last few years the rights of a lot of our short stories have reverted back to the authors, and the full length is now down to the first 3 chapters.
We have the infrastructure in place to advertise your free romances. I’m setting up a Free eBook Downloads section on site, sub-categorized into PermaFree and Limited Time freebies. Each sub-category will have a relevant landing page that will also encourage anyone who takes advantage of the download to leave an Amazon review. If you have a PermaFree title, you can have a Perma page on the site. If you have a limited time freebie, you’ll have your own page for the duration, and a bit longer. To keep disc space under control, we will delete posts at some point, but will still give you some visibility after your book has left free status. We will have one universal short-link at the end of each post that will take readers directly to their local Kindle Store. Here’s an example of what your ad will look like. Notice both your cover and blurb are included.
Limited Time Posts: (Remember that posts won’t be purged right away, allowing you extra visibility)
- 1 -3 days – US $3.50
- 4 or 5 days – US $5.00
PermaFree Posts (Your post will stay on my site until you request to have it removed)
- Onetime fee of US $12.50
With our audience in mind, we won’t be promoting:
- LGBT – Peripheral or sub characters are okay
- Anything that would have some sort of content warning
Your book must be in the Kindle Store.
We reserve the right to reject any book.
- You don’t need to have reviews or a minimum review to have your book posted
- We won’t be limiting the number of posts, so you don’t have to worry about us having space for your book.
Features under Consideration:
For a small premium amount, We’re thinking of adding “Featured Freebies” as well. We’d add x amount of sticky posts to the top of each category, ensuring visibility to the books that are there.